I am B Negative! What's Yours?



I am not timid, yet I like to stay in clusters.

I start partying after a few weeks of playing around! 

I am really friendly, and usually have lots of friends; yet only a few best friends. Once I have someone in mind, I won't let go!I constantly fall in and out of love, and I like to be blended into the group!

I am individualistic, strong, optimistic, creative, flexible and unpredictable.

I am specialist in what I do. When I start a project, I spend extra time understanding and trying to follow directions than others might. When I am doing something, all of my attention is focused on it. 

I tend to stick to a goal and follow it through to the end, even if it seems impossible. 

I tend to be less than cooperative, as I like to follow my own rules and my own ideas.

I pay attention to my thoughts a little more than my feelings, and therefore can sometimes seem cold and serious.

I am often considered more relaxed, freewheeling, and unconventional than others, although not necessarily to an unacceptable degree. 

I am B Negative. 

The Japanese believe that our blood type is an indicator of our personality, similar to our belief in the Signs of the Zodiac. According to the superstition, people with type B negative blood are determined as said above, which is true in my case I believe!