Road to Success via Failure

Its Almost 1 year, since I started blogging and came to Hyderabad(for job). I should say this 1 year gave me the right platform to demonstrate my skills and taught me lessons to survive.
Year 2008 had left a long list of failures for me, but 2009 was a year of success to me. This post will see how I scaled the wall of failure and proved my resilience.
In  this highly competitive world, a single instance of failure can cause irrecoverable damage to careers. In my  case, When the same thing happened I took failures as precursors for success. As they say "failures are stepping-stone for  success".

I was resolute enough to admit my failures as failures. My uncompromising nature, aim for perfection, determination and attention to minute details helped me succeed in a highly competitive and unstable work environment.

Every failure made me realised my accountability and responsibility for the job I was assigned with. My work environment had fewer controls, so to fit well into it, I had to showcase the sense of responsibility, accountability and ambition to  succeed against all odds.
The requirements of corporate world are rapidly changing, so willingness to learn was vital to survive. Remembering failures implied that I took them seriously. I investigated why I failed, and found how those can be avoided in future.
This attempt was the foundation for learning. Failures brought to light new possibilities and facts. It helped me recognise the areas of improvement. I discovered new perspectives to a subject and shift from my usual way of thinking, which fostered creativity and innovation at the workplace.
I had the courage to admit before others that I failed, which implied that I accept things as they are and can deal with them proactively. It suggested that I am Result-Oriented.
My resilient nature meant that failures didn't bog me down and get back to action quickly. It also reflected my tendency to take risks. My adaptibility and resourcefulness made me try several things/attempts to succeed.
Atlast I would say My failures made me stronger, more accomplished, confident & ready.

Related links:Attitude sets Altitude
                    "Mean"ingfull Life

   




Your Ad Here